Really easy morning routine


      To be honest, I'm a lazy human being who doesn't like to do an elaborate morning routine like you can see so many beauty bloggers/youtubers do. When I see the 10 steps Korean beauty routine I just Wonder: WHY? And more importantly: who has the time to do all that in the morning  plus put make-up on. So I just like to keep it really simple!




         After washing my face, I like to use a toning lotion to be sure I got rid of the products I put on the night before and everything else that your body creates during the night. I usually have a few of them rotating but the one I love at the moment is a toning lotion from the German brand Daytox. It's alcohol free and it contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 which are good if you have dry or dehydrated skin. It's also very affordable.  



          Next, I'll take the time to put on a serum. If you've read my previous post you'll know that I'm still testing that new serum from Du Monde à la Provence. It smells pretty good and I can see/feel that my skin is hydrated.



          After that, I'll put on some moisturizer. As I stated on a previous post, the weather is a bit crazy at the moment in France so I try to reinject as much moisture as I can into my skin. I've been testing the Hydra Bomb range from Garnier for a couple of months now and I'm really pleased with the results. It's a gel-cream so it sinks into the skin pretty fast, and it's made from goji berry and pomegranate which help retain water.


      

         The final step in my morning routine is SPF. We're almost in Summer and the sun will be harsher on your skin than during the previous months. I like to put on a heavier SPF during those summer months so I chose one from La Roche-Posay which is a tinted SPF 50+. If you're going to use make up on top of it, you can choose a normal SPF. But I find that when you're going to the beach or anywhere that doesn't require make up it's an easy way to even out the skin.

        And that's it. I'll go on with my day after that...

                                                                                                                           XX,
                                                                                                                              Candice

Commentaires