Introduction







     
      Hello, hi. How's it going?

   Let me introduce myself : I'm Candice, 25 years old. I chose to write in English but it's not my maternal language, I was born and raised in France. I'm a bit of a beauty junkie so if you're here it probably means that you're also into make up and everything else that you can put on your face. To be honnest, I'm such a hoarder that I like to have things « just in case » I run out of another thing. Like beauty products and make up but also books... and more books. I love to travel so wehenever I have a bit of savings in my bank account I like to go see my friends (who are not close to home anymore) or travel to one of the places I put on my wishlist. Also, when I'm bored, I really like to bake so you can expect a lot of recipes on this blog.
    
          I don't want to bore you any more so... Welcome to my blog and I hope you'll enjoy reading it.

                                                                                                                                              XX,
                                                                                                                                          Candice

Commentaires