Everyday make up




       I love make up but I'm not the kind of girl that likes to put on heavy make up on a daily basis so I always try to keep it quick and simple. On most days, I'll choose a light base like a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer. My favourite at the moment is the Urban Decay Naked skin hybrid complexion perfector in light. The fact that it has a SPF of 20 in it is a plus because you don't have to add another layer between your moisturizer and your base. My skin is dehydrated but it also becomes oily on my T-zone as the day goes on, so if I have the time I'll put on a smoothing primer like the Makeup Forever step 1 skin equalizer or the Benefit Porefessional. Those two are really good primers if you have combination to oily skin. As for concealer, I always use my trusty Collection Lasting Perfector Concealer  in the shade fair.
       For my brows, more often than not I'll use a double ended pencil with a spoolie on one end and the actual pencil on the other end. I'm currently using the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz in the shade medium Brown. I love using this one because it has a really narrow head so you can be more precise when you fill-in your brows. I'm not really picky when it comes to eye lashes so I put on whatever mascara I need to use up. At the moment, I'm using up my Rocket volum' express from Maybelline which I love because it has a big plastic brush and it's more difficult for me to poke myself in the eye with it.
      



        If I'm in a hurry I'll just put on some lip balm and be out the door but if I have a little bit more time, I like to use a neutral palette. The Urban Decay Naked Basics is probably one of my favourite when I'm on the go for a neutral eye look. I just love the packaging, small and compact, and how easy it is to throw it in your bag when travelling. I just discovered three of Zoeva's palettes and I have to say that I juste love the formula in these. They are really creamy and pigmented. For my cheeks, I just use a subtil blush from Kiko or a blush/bronzer duo from Nars which is, again, easy to throw in your make up bag when you travel or you don't have much time to get ready.







    To lock everything in place, I always use my Mac Fix+ and I'm good to go. For an easy look and makeup routine, it doesn't take me more than 10 minutes to get ready.


                                                                                               Thanks for reading

                                                                                                                                       XX,
                                                                                                                                   Candice

Commentaires