Lancôme lip oil shakers



        Around the same time last year, Lancôme released their Juicy Shakers for the first time. I'm not a bold lip kind of girl so I didn't pick up the entire range of colour that they came out with but the few that I bought I was really happy with. Those lip oils are pretty sheer but it gives you enough tint that you can see there's a pop of colour on your lips. The packaging is also beautiful, like mini shakers that you have to shake to combine the oil and the pigments.






        The applicator can be a bit tricky in the sense that it's a big cushion applicator but you can still apply the lip oil pretty easily. My trick is to apply it in the center of the lips first and spread it evenly by smacking your lips together. The fact that it's oil based is very nice and comfortable on the lips, there's not this sticky sensation that a lot of lip gloss or lip oil give. And they smell AMAZING!! I've picked up Freedom of Peach, which is the light peachy one, and Berry in love, which is a beautiful berry colour.





       Finally, a few weeks ago, Lancôme came out with new shakers but this time they're mat. They have released seven new colours ranging from a deep red to a bright pink. They're all lovely but I chose Beige Vintage (already out of stock on Sephora but you probably can still find them in store) because it's a pretty nudy colour. They take a couple of minutes to dry down to mat but like the juicy ones they're easy to apply. I really love using those shakers when I'm in a rush or I'm just too lazy to do an elaborate lip. They take almost no effort at all to apply and you can throw them in your handbag to reapply during the day.  


        Let me know what you think if you've bought one in the comments section.

                                                                                                                             XX,
                                                                                                                                Candice


Commentaires