My Summer wishlist


       It's almost Summer and it got me really excited for a few changes in my wardrobe. It's also the time when every shop/website is giving 20 to 30% off. ASOS have a 20% off of EVERYTHING of their website for example. So now is the time you can do a lot of damage and have good deals! I put together some kind of Summer wishlist so I can share with you what I really like at the moment.


            HATS

      Until recently I wasn't really into the hat trend for summer. I never really wore them or I wasn't comfortable wearing them. But since I became a blond I find that hats suit me way better than they did before. So for Spring and Summer I decided to get a hat but it's still difficult to find one that checks all your recquirements! I've been loving the bigger hats that can cover your neck and a bit of your shoulders too like that Bonobo one.





               TOPS

      It seems that a lot of female bloggers have been on the 'off the shoulders' trend for a while now but since it's almost Summer, it feels more appropriate to wear them on a regular basis. As I'm not a fashion expert I'll admit that I like to follow some trends and I like fluid tops so those kind of tops have been on my radar for a long time now. I'm also really into them because they're a bit more baggy than most tops (the crop top trend is killing me) because I don't really have a 6 packs/flat stomach so I'm always conscious of it and I prefer to be confortable in my tops...


                
  



                 Bottoms

     With the hot temperatures that Spring has already sprung on us, I can safely say that jeans are pretty much out of commission. I like to wear light weight pants or shorts. With my pear shape body, I find it's more difficult for me to wear skirt because they're always really tight on my hips but if I take a size bigger it just doesn't fit my tummy... I recently discovered the world of high waisted jeans so now I just always look at them first and it's the same thing with shorts and other kind of bottoms.
      


                                              



               Dresses

      I also really enjoy to wear dresses in the Summer because they're just the easiest thing to put on. When you're really hot, I find that I just don't want to think about what I want to wear or what I wear altogether. Dresses are the best thing to chuck on without faffing around for hours about what to wear. I find that for a shape like mine, it's best if you wear straight dresses like the Camaieu one because it doesn't highlight the differences between your waist, your stomach and your boobs. I just love them! The ones wear they're a bit tighter just below your boobs are also nice because it's more fluid around your waist.


            




                Shoes


        Finally, Summer is my favourite season because I can wear my sandals and slip-on shoes. It's my favourite thing to wear with dresses and shorts because it just screams Summer. It's like they complete my outfit totaly, and I love wearing them. When it comes to heels I find it's a nice way to elongate your legs...



      I rounded the items that got me the most excited about the switch in season but there's always more thing a keep in my basket like beauty and accessorizes. I'm a sucker for a beautiful handbag or beauty products, this is what I like to share with you, but I thought it was a nice way to switch things up a little bit... What are you excited about?

                                                                                                                       XX,
                                                                                                                         Candice


Commentaires