Perfum collection





       When I was 16 my mother bought me my first high end perfum - a limited edition from Jean Paul Gaultier - and I've been in love with all things perfum ever since. I don't want to bore you with every bottle of perfum I own so I'm just going to select my favourites.
       I always have a small bottle in my handbag, just in case I forget to put some on or I'm in a rush... In those case, my favourite one is a perfum I bought when I was in the States last year: Stella by Stella McCartney. It's really fresh and feminine but there's also a more deeper tone to it that stays longer on the skin. I think it's a very nice perfum to go out with your other half, it's kind of sensual. It's also a nice day time perfum since you can smell it all day without it being overpowering. I just love it. Still in roller bottle form, I've also been loving two of Chloe's perfums that are really different but for Spring they're just fab! The first one I bought is Love Story which is really floral but not 'granyish'. For this season, it's really a nice day time perfum. The second Chloe perfum that I've enjoyed is the Chloe one. It's in the same vein than the first one, pretty floral, so it's nice for a Spring-Summer fragrance.



   


       My Caudalie perfum has a similar kind of vibe to the Stella perfum in the sense that it's pretty sensual and it's more a date night kind of fragrance. Since a lot of perfum don't stay on my skin for very long, those kind of fragrances are the ones that I gravitate towards for my day time perfum. You can smell whiffs of them all day long without it being in your face, you know? One other perfum that also has a similar vibe to the other two I just talked about is the Trésor Midnight Rose from Lancôme. I pretty much bought it Emma Watson was the face of the fragrance at the time and the bottle was just beautiful but it's a really nice perfum too.









    I think there's probably a pattern with most of my perfum because a lot of them have jasmin in their composition. Anyway, the last bottle I want to talk about is my favourite at the moment: Dahlia Divin from Givenchy. Still a pretty floral fragrance, I think it's a subtil sent that's intemporal. If you're 20 or if you're 40, I find that that smell is just a classic to have in a collection. And the bottle is just so elegant.




       So here you go, a glimpse of my perfum collection. Hoped I have described the fragrances well enough but it's not easy to explain a smell with words if you're not a Nose...

                                                                                                                           XX,
                                                                                                                             Candice

Commentaires